Carpet Stretching Service
The Quick Fix for Loose, Buckled, or Wrinkled Carpets
Is your carpet looking loose, buckled, or wrinkled? If so, you may need to have it stretched. Carpet stretching is a process of tightening the carpet to remove wrinkles, ripples, and gaps. It can also help to extend the life of your carpet.
There are several benefits to carpet stretching, including:
- Improves the appearance of your carpet: Carpet stretching can make your carpet look taut, smooth, and wrinkle-free.
- Extends the life of your carpet: By removing loose carpet and bulges, carpet stretching can help to extend the life of your carpet.
- Improves the safety of your carpet: Loose carpet can be a tripping hazard, and carpet stretching can help to make your carpet safer.
Is Carpet Stretching Worth It?
Carpet stretching can be a worthwhile investment if your carpet is loose, wrinkled, or bulging. By restoring your carpet to its original condition, you can improve its appearance, extend its life, and make your home safer.
In addition to the benefits listed above, carpet stretching can also help to:
- Reduce noise: Loose carpet can be noisy, and carpet stretching can help to reduce noise levels.
- Improve indoor air quality: Loose carpet can trap dirt and allergens, and carpet stretching can help to improve indoor air quality.
- Increase the value of your home: If you are planning to sell your home, carpet stretching can help to increase the value of your property.
With a little care, you can keep your carpet looking its best for years to come.
If you are considering having your carpet stretched, be sure to hire Best Services. Carpet stretching is a skilled trade that requires the use of specialized tools and equipment. We will be able to stretch your carpet quickly and efficiently, and we also will be able to give you a lifetime warranty.
We Can Fix Your Wrinkled Carpet
The carpet can loosen and need to be re-stretched for several reasons. Usually, the carpet was not installed properly during the installation process. Other factors include wrong padding installed (low-quality padding can cause wrinkles, new home construction (new home builders cut corners to save time and money, and using subcontractors to install carpets that do not follow carpet manufacturer guidelines for carpet installation).
Don’t Delay – Call Today!!
Carpet Stretching Will Increase The Life Of Your Carpet.
Trust Us For The Best Carpet Stretching In Atlanta
Best Services employs only professional and experienced technicians to do carpet stretching tasks. Best Services uses a power stretcher for all carpet re-stretching jobs. As a result, our power stretcher produces a much tighter fit than using a knee kicker. We provide a permanent fix and leave you with a lifetime warranty. For all your carpet repair needs, rely on Best Services. To learn more about our services, call 770-438-9442 or complete our contact form.